2008-09-02

Redneck dumbass

Levi Johnston, the 18 year old beef head who knocked up Bristol Palin, says he's "proud to be a redneck" and he doesn't wan't kids.

Reading the story this morning has me LMAO!


Good snippets:

The teenager expecting a baby with the 17-year-old daughter of Republican vice-presidential candidate Sarah Palin calls himself 'a fucking redneck' on his MySpace page.
He is the high-school sweetheart of the Alaska governor's daughter and used his home page to admit having a girlfriend, but said: 'I don't want kids.'
On the page he also says: 'But I live to play hockey. I like to go camping and hang out with the boys, do some fishing, shoot some shit and just chillin' I guess'

He added: 'Ya fuck with me I'll kick [your] ass'

Johnston has also been in trouble with the law, for taking king salmon from a lake out of season.


I gotta stop now before I laugh so hard I'll fall out of my chair.

No comments: