2008-08-13

Wednesday Morning post


Bad
Originally uploaded by Chris1051
I was talking with a colleague about the use of coal-fired power plants and yes they still burn it like they did in 1825. If you live in middle TN your power may come from hydro but it may come from a monstrosity like this. This photo was taken in Cumberland City, TN and it is the TVA's Cumberland plant.

After fantasizing about winning the lottery, I got to thinking about my dream house. I thought for sure I would love to get some solar panels and wind turbines on an efficiently built house. (This lottery fantasy is another post altogether) but I know for sure I would not buy an SUV nor would I buy a sports car. Sure a Bugatti Veyron would be extremely fun to drive, but I wouldn't want to own one.

More on this later.

No comments: