2008-08-31

"Swamp-the-intersections rain"




Hat tip : Zy

I think this is yet another nail in the coffin of God ever existing. James Dobson from the religious right wing group "Focus on the family" begged his "flock" to pray to God for rain to upset Obama's outdoor speech.

From here

Shepard called for "abundant rain, torrential rain ... flood-advisory rain." He adds, "I'm talking about umbrella-ain't-gonna-help-you rain ... swamp-the-intersections rain." Explaining why he wants everyone to pray for rain, Shepard explains, without a hint of humor, "I'm still pro-life, and I'm still in favor or marriage being between one man and one woman. And I would like the next president who will select justices for the next Supreme Court to agree."


I think if God exists, do you think he would allow such death from floods to begin with? Or I guess all those good Christians who died in hurricane Katrina were really just "evil". Or the city of New Orleans was just "evil" and God needed to punish the city.

With Gustav bearing down on New Orleans again, I wonder if New Orleans was so "evil" that he needed to punish it again three years later?

No comments: