I was scanning the newest additions to the Bible Belt Group. I was contemplating removing some non-related photos, but decided to let them be. Came across a tard holding a sign. (I can never stop laughing at these people)

I had to look up the verse again, and I noticed that it, being contradicting to other parts of the bible, you know, that unshakable book of "truth".

Lets read what it says about gays in Leviticus:

Leviticus 20:13

"If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them."

So if you are gay, the bible says you should be put to death. And if you kill them it won't be wrong, and you won't get in trouble cause their blood is upon their hands. Such a great moral code to live by!

Contrast that with Corinthians:

1 Corinthians 6:9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

6:10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.
It doesn't mention gays specifically, but it lists off a lot of other people - which are

  • fornicators (a HUGE list, if compiled would empty 70% of the churches in the south)
  • idolaters (ok, so anyone who owns a crucifix you are gonna BURN!)
  • adulterers (goes in line with the first one)
  • effeminate (possibly a mention of gays, I honestly can't figure this one out -Ted Haggard, can you help me out here?)
  • abusers of themselves (Wondering if this is talking about masturbation.
  • thieves (see below)
  • covetous (90% of Americans who keep up with the Joneses are goin to hell!)
  • drunkards (would empty a whole shitload of church pews)
  • revilers (this one actually makes sense. Something that you shouldn't do as a human being. (gay bashing bible nuts, can you take some notes here?)
  • extortioners (again, actually a good idea to not do this. As with anything in the bible, only 10% of it makes sense -is practical and has good rules to live by. While the other 90% is garbage.
So back to number six. Have a read of

Mark 15:27
And with him they crucify two thieves; the one on his right hand, and the other on his left.

Luke 23:32-43
And there were also two other, malefactors , led with him to be put to death.
And he said unto Jesus, Lord, remember me when thou comest into thy kingdom.
And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, To day shalt thou be with me in paradise.
So can thieves get into heaven? No one knows for sure.

No comments: