2009-03-04

Earth Hour

Thanks to great people like John Johnston I find out about stuff like Earth Hour. I started seeing billboards around town.

Earth Hour Billboard 19th & Church Nashville  TN

Also My work has gotten into it and is promoting it.

I saw that billboard while walking today. Before lunch I thought it was so nice out I decided to go for a walk. I walked from work down past the construction at the Hutton Hotel

0304091227

(? - I did name that photo but stupid Verizon didn't rename it as such when I sent it to flickr from my phone) And then down to 21st, past Vandy and all the way to the Bellcourt, and back... So yes a very nice long walk. I was really trying to scout out the location for Podcamp which is this Saturday. I still don't know where it is, I would REALLY love some Long/Lat that would help a lot.

Oh and Twitter decided to shit a brick this afternoon. My SMS's weren't going through to Twitter and I was not receiving SMS's either. I tried to log in using my laptop, I was prompted for a password and after entering it in yadda yadda yadda, It redirected me to http://twitter.com/stautses

Which looks like this:



So I couldn't send or receive SMS's from Twitter and When I tried to log in using the web I got that. I tried to log in using my phone on mobile web and that was the only thing that worked. As I left work, I started getting SMS updates form BreakingNewsOn and did a test SMS but I find out that that SMS did not go to twitter.

I don't know what happened and the Twitter Blog offered no explanation.

So if anyone knows what happened I would love to know.

No comments: